The 4K Camera for Musicians
With 4K UHD capability, 12 specialized scene settings and unrivaled sound recording up to 24-bit/96kHz, the Zoom Q2n-4K are designed to completely capture performances, practices and live streams like never before.
Easily record everything from acoustic guitar to heavy metal with the Q2n-4K’s 150-degree wide-angle lens and five field-of-view (FOV) settings. And with the camera’s color LCD display and one-touch recording, you can be framed up and rolling in seconds.
High Dynamic Range (HDR) Technology
From a dimly lit club to outside in the glaring sun, the Q2n-4K lets you get the perfect shot anywhere without being a lighting expert. Featuring high dynamic range (HDR) technology and 12 preset scenes, every clip you film will be well-lit and well-balanced.
The Q2n-4K allows you to play-back or monitor your audio through either headphones or speakers. And with an HDMI micro Type D video output, you can even review your video in high definition on your TV.
Excellent Audio and Video Quality for Digital Content
A must-have for musicians of the digital age, the Q2n4K can connect to a computer for live streaming to Facebook, YouTube, Twitch and more. You can also output the Q2n4K’s audio to an iOS device for mobile podcasting and music streaming.
- High-quality 150 deg. wide-angle lens (f2.8/15.2mm)
- 12 ‘Scene’ options for use in different lighting environments, including ‘Auto’ setting that intelligently adapts to your environment
- Built-in X/Y stereo microphones capable of handling sound levels up to 120 dB SPL
- Can be used as a standalone audio recorder with data saved in WAV format up to 24-bit/96 kHz
- 5 field of view (FOV) settings
- Records directly to microSD, microSDHC and microSDXC cards up to 256GB for extended recording times
- Easy one-button recording
- Color LCD
- Support for three HD video modes: 720p, 1080p,and 4K
- Video bitrates up to 76 Mbps for improved image quality
- Frame rates: 4K/30fps, 4K/25fps, 4K/24fps, 1080p/60fps, 1080p/50fps, 1080p/30fps, 1080p/25fps, 1080p/24fps, 720p/30fps, 720p/25fps
- HDMI video output for connection to HDTVs, selectable between NTSC and PAL
- Records video (with audio) in MOV format
- Analog-style level control with onscreen digital metering
- Auto Gain function gives automatic control over audio input level
- Stereo input for use with external devices plus support for plug-in power
- Headphone/line-level output for fast audio monitoring
- Low-cut filter for the elimination of low-frequency noise and rumble
- USB interface for live streaming and data transfer
- Compatible with OBS Open Broadcaster Software, Skype and other popular streaming applications
- USB mic function (with low-latency direct monitoring) when used with computers and iOS devices (Apple Camera Connection Kit or Lightning to USB Camera Adapter required for use with iOS devices)
- Operates with two AA batteries
- Built-in standard tripod mount